Step by Step Instructions
Time to get busy
Now that you have signed up for HedgeTrade you are ready to create or purchase your first Blueprint!
Creating a Blueprint
1. Click the Create Blueprint option from the HedgeTrade main menu.
2. Type a Nickname for your Blueprint. This will only be visible to you.
3. Click the Exchange drop down to select the exchange from where HedgeTrade will monitor market data for your Blueprint.
4. Select the Trading Pair to which security you would like to make a prediction on. Click the Show Trading Pair Before Blueprint Purchase option if you want to expose which trading pair your prediction is on when viewed by others in the Blueprint Market.
5. Select the Trading Pair to which security you would like to make a prediction on.
6. Enter your predicted Entry value. This is the price that you expect the Trading Pair will initially go to.
7. Enter your predicted Exit value. This is the price that you expect the Trading Pair will go to after the Entry value.
8. Enter the amount of HEDG tokens you would like to stake. This is the amount you are willing to lose if your prediction is incorrect.
9. Choose an Expiry date. This is the date when the Blueprint will resolve. At 11:59 PM UTC+0 your predicted Entry and Exit value targets should have been hit in order to be correct.
10. Click Publish when you are ready to make your Blueprint go live. If you click Save then your Blueprint will be saved as a draft so you can come back to it later.
Purchasing a Blueprint
1. Click the Blueprint Market option from the HedgeTrade main menu.
2. Once you have selected a Blueprint that interests you, click the More button to display additional details.
3. Click the Purchase button and then choose which payment option you prefer, you can use either BTC or HEDG. If you have not funded your account with HEDG or BTC you will need to Deposit Funds first.
4. Once your payment has been confirmed, you will be able to find the Blueprint in your Purchased Blueprints page.